Developing Insight and Skills to Work Effectively with Others
Being able to get along with co-workers and cooperate effectively towards the achievement of common goals is a highly valued key competency that can open the doors to increased responsibility and opportunities in your career.
This workshop will give you the insight you need to better contribute to your team’s success. Using an 18 point personal assessment tool you’ll gain a better understanding of your individual team style and learn how to identify team strengths and trouble spots. You’ll learn valuable skills to transfer knowledge and information to other team members in an effective way to maximize productivity.
You’ll also learn how to improve communication and build rapid rapport using the True Colors model.
This workshop is offered within organizations for groups of 5 people or more.
Course duration: 1 day
Course language: English
• Understanding team dynamics: the four team member styles
• Discovering your personal team member style
• Capitalizing on style strengths and improving trouble spots
• Assessing your predominant personality colour
• Identifying other personality types for better communications
• How active listening plays a role in better team communications
• Letting go of agendas and expectations
• Developing common vision, goals, and daily action steps
By the end of this workshop, you will be able to:
• Understand your own team style and the other three styles
• Know how to communicate with other personality types based on the True Colors model
• Utilize the communication model to promote team harmony and shared commitment
• Better support and value others’ contributions toward team goals
• Improve team productivity and alignment towards corporate vision and goals
Who Should Attend?
Anyone who wants to improve their ability to work effectively as part of a team or lead a team, including team members, team leaders, supervisors, managers and directors.
For more information on this workshop, please contact:
Tel: 613-234-2020, ext. 21