Increasing Your Self Confidence
Professional development and personal effectiveness
Building the Foundation for Achieving Your Goals
Confidence is not just an asset that’s nice to have. It is a fundamental basis for success and satisfaction in your professional and personal life. Whether you are selling your ideas, taking calculated risks, responding to criticism, working as part of a team, interacting with co-workers or clients, applying for a promotion, or a myriad of other everyday activities, you will achieve more faster if you have self-confidence.
This workshop explores the positive impact of self-confidence in your career and personal life. Through exercise, you will discover the sources of low self-confidence and develop new skills to increase your self confidence in order to increase your effectiveness and comfort in various areas of your life.
At the end of the workshop, you will be able to:
- Set strong boundaries
- Use questioning, listening and feedback skills to communicate in an assertive manner
- Identify career and life accomplishments
- Be aware of your inner talk and tips and tricks to change negative thought patterns
- Why is self-confidence important?
- Awareness of self-talk
- How do we lose our self-confidence?
- Recognizing your strengths and weaknesses
- How can we build our self-confidence for greater success at work and in our personal lives?
- Tools and strategies to sustain your self confidence
- Self-efficacy and self-esteem
- Identifying limiting beliefs in 7 life areas
- The process of transformation
- Visualization and affirmations
- How to project your assertive self
There are no prerequisites for this course.
Anyone who is struggling with self-confidence, including new managers, supervisors, team leaders and employees.
This workshop addresses:
- Achievement / Results Orientation
- Conflict Resolution
- Creative Thinking
- Decision Making / Decisiveness
- Dealing with Difficult Situations
- Emotional Intelligence
- Impact and Influence
- Interpersonal Relations
- Relationship / Network Building
- Self Confidence / Self Esteem
To learn more about core competencies, click here.