Change and cancellation policy
Open Enrollment Instructor-led Workshops
We understand that unexpected things can happen. We do our best to find the balance between accommodating your needs and fulfilling our commitments to faculty, logistics providers, and other participants.
If you can no longer attend your registered workshop date, please inform us as soon as possible via email at email@example.com or by calling us at 613-234-2020 (option 1).
Here’s how our policy works:
- If there are 10 or more business days before the start date of the course:
- You can request changes, substitutions or cancellations, without penalty.
- If you need to cancel, any amount paid will be reimbursed.
- If there are less than 10 business days before the start date of the course:
- You are responsible for the course fee and corresponding invoice (non-cancellable). If the invoice is not paid, it is due no later than 30 days from the course start date.
- If you are unable to attend:
- You can request someone else to attend in your place. Please send an email with the substitution request before the course start date.
- You can request a transfer to a future date. An administration fee of $75 (plus applicable taxes) will apply. This transfer can be applied to any course of equal or lesser value and used by anyone at your organization. This is a one-time transfer and will expire one year after the original course date. Course fees remain due no later than 30 days from the original course date and are non-refundable.
- If you do not cancel and do not attend (a “no-show”), you are responsible for the course fee and the corresponding invoice. If the invoice is unpaid, payment is due no later than 30 days from the course date.
- Performance Management Consultants reserves the right to:
- Substitute instructors of similar ability and expertise
- Cancel a course due to low registration or unforeseen circumstances. It is our policy to notify registrants of any cancellations as early as possible. Our liability is limited to course fee. Please make travel arrangements with this in mind.
Self-paced e-learning subscriptions
- Self-paced e-learning subscriptions are not eligible for transfer, cancellation, or refund.