Clarity on Values and Needs
A Strategic Foundational Workshop to Establish a Positive Team Culture
Organizations perform at their peak when the Vision, Values and individual Needs (for autonomy, respect, appreciation and contribution) of their people are agreed upon and met. This enables individuals to flourish within the organization to come together as a team united in a shared group identity.
It can be achieved with an agreed purpose and direction based on a set of common values and behaviors. Individuals are inspired then to take personal responsibility to unleash their creative talent in harmony to meet the objectives and goals of the organization.
By the end of this workshop, you will have:
- Mutual agreement within the team to create an organizational and a leadership culture that is agreeable to everyone
- Better understanding of each other’s needs to move away from emotion to be more logical and rational
- Individuals taking personal responsibility to be professional to perform and meet commitments
- Improved teamwork and a more harmonious work environment
- Improved performance and productivity
There are no prerequisites for this course.
This Strategic Session is designed for organizations – newly formed, re-engineered, reorganized or rebranded – to first anchor on a set of Values and then workshop through a set of individual and organizational Needs. Once organizational Needs and Values are defined, the focus shifts to the team, the interpersonal relationships then to the intrapersonal – the individual, where managing self emotionally becomes the key responsibility through introspection and reflection for results-based performance.
Please note that the facilitator will require pre-program time of about 4 hours internally with a cross section of people to understand what is going well and what can improve, as well understand their expectations from such a program to design the program for results. The program itself can be designed for 2 or 3 days based on needs.