Advanced Presentation Skills
Interpersonal and communication skills
Take Your Public Speaking Skills to the Next Level
If you are looking for a presentation skills course that will challenge you and build upon your existing strengths, this course is for you.
Delivered in a 1-day workshop format, this course is aimed at experienced speakers who wish to leverage their influencing skills and hone their authentic speaker style.
Learn the various intangible elements that will enhance your desired outcome. Become more aware of yourself and your audience and how to connect with them so they want to listen to you.
Participants will practice their skills in the presence of other advanced students and will gain valuable insight into their strengths and areas for development.
Class size is small to ensure individual attention.
Advance preparation: Participants are requested to bring one prepared 5-6-minute presentation to the course.
At the end of this workshop, you will be able to:
- Use your presence to make an impact
- Make the content of your presentation memorable
- Leave your audience with a sense of value-added, and a feeling of precious time well-spent!
- Influencing better: How to leverage the “What’s in it for Them?” factor
- Making content relatable and relevant to any audience, virtual or in person
- Using examples, anecdotes and stories as a tool for better engagement
- Leadership presence and authority
- Using your voice and pausing for maximum impact
- Using your deck and transitions judiciously
- Audience engagement through questions, polls, etc.
- Dealing with questions/disruptions, managing expectations and setting the tone
There are no prerequisites for this course.
Professionals who have experience and confidence in presenting content to groups, and who wish to represent their expertise, and influence audiences in a more impactful way.