5 Strategies to Have More Impact and Credibility
This practical and interactive half-day workshop is designed to raise awareness about what factors go into professional emails.
Through theory and practical exercises, you will learn the importance of taking the time to write a quality email and how to do so. You will also discover how bad emails can affect your credibility, professional relationships, and productivity.
You will learn the importance of writing emails that:
• can be read and understood immediately
• help build and maintain good professional relationships are clear, focused, and well organized for the busy reader
• are free from spelling and grammatical errors, emoticons, abbreviations, and acronyms
• How to identify the essentials of powerful emails
• Learn to identify what to avoid in writing and sending emails
• Write subject lines and opening sentences that immediately tell the reader the purpose of the email
• Write messages in plain language; use correct grammar; reflect professional netiquette
• Write a constructive and informative closing
There are no prerequisites for this course.
Anyone who struggles with crafting business emails and wants to improve the professionalism, impact and influence of their email communications.