Developing Your Personal Strategy
Change offers huge opportunities for personal and professional growth. This workshop is designed to help you understand the new world of constant change. This one-day workshop explores the human response to change and will provide you with practical strategies to identify and exploit opportunities for increased job satisfaction, performance and personal success.
This workshop is offered within organizations for groups of 5 people or more.
Course duration: 1 day
• Factors that drive change
• Impact of change on organizations
The Human Response to Change
• The reason for different reactions
• The truth about attitudes and choices
• Stress and loss of control
Change and Work
• Threats and opportunities
• Managing job satisfaction
• Player or passenger?
• The negative phenomena—differentiating yourself
• Identifying and seizing opportunities
• Leading in chaos
Your Anchors in the Storm of Change
A Strategy for Living—Work and Personal
Taking Control of Your Future—Development Plan
• Expectancy theory and self-talk
• Maturity, accountability and courage
• Managing critical relationships
• Identifying attitudes for success
• Changing behaviours
• New skills for new goals
By the end of this workshop, you will be able to:
• Better understand the factors that drive change
• Understand your own responses and how they affect your work and personal life
• Be better equipped to positively manage your responsibilities while remaining true to yourself
• Implement your own personal development plan to achieve your development aspirations
Who Should Attend?
Anyone who seeks to develop the attitudes, skills and behaviours that will empower them in a dynamic and often chaotic world.
For more information on this workshop, please contact:
Tel: 613-234-2020, ext. 21