Boosting Your Productivity Using MS Outlook
In today’s busy world it is a constant challenge to keep up with your goals and commitments. Many people often feel as though they cannot find enough time to get everything done. Although we can’t give you more hours in the day, we can help you decide what to do and when to do it.
This workshop is offered within organizations for groups of 5 people or more.
Course duration: Half-day
Course language: English
Part 2: Managing Your Activities and Your Schedule
• Set and keep track of goals/objectives/priorities
• Distinguish between processing e-mail and taking action on tasks
• Use FITS DRAG© method to process your e-mails:
• D – Delay
• R – Reply
• A – Assign
• G – Garbage
• Integrate e-mails into task pad and calendar
• Decide what belongs on the calendar and what belongs on the task pad
• Use labels or categories to assign colour formatting to your task pad and calendar
• Use One Note / MS Planner tools to help you get organized and stay organized
By the end of this workshop, you will be able to:
• Use Tasks/ One Note and MS Planner to prioritize your actions and activities
• Set, keep track and achieve goals and objectives utilizing the combined features of outlook, one note and MS planner
• Consistently focus on your multiple priorities and create a system that works for you
• Create and implement a personalized plan for organizing their time and email
Who Should Attend?
Attend this workshop if you…
• Have attended TCYWD Part 1 – Managing Your Inbox and Outbox
• Wish to use Microsoft® Outlook® as a Time Management tool and create a personalized system that ensures your activities are linked and properly prioritized to meet your goals and objectives.
For more information on this workshop, please contact:
Tel: 613-234-2020, ext. 21