Exploring Differences, Encouraging Respect, and Taking Personal Responsibility
This workshop is very interactive and dynamic. Team exercises, video and discussions are built in to develop the participant’s understanding quickly. The handbook is user friendly and it is a great tool for personal refreshment.
This workshop is offered within organizations for groups of 5 people or more.
Course duration: 1 day
Course language: English or French – separate workshops
• Defining each generation
• Workplace demographic challenges
• Generational myths
• How each generation sees
– The workplace
– Work ethic and workload
– Work/life balance
• Generational expectations from colleagues, teammates, leaders, the organization
• The M.E.E.T. process
• Different generations = Different motivators, How to blend them
• Strategies to achieve multi-generational teamwork
• Generation mix best practices
• Pitfalls to avoid
• Individual development plan
At the end of this seminar, you will be able to:
• Better understand Veterans, Boomers, Generation X and Generation Y
• Improve inter-generational communication
• Respect generational work/life balance differences
• Learn what motivates each segment
• Use the M.E.E.T process:
– Make time to discuss
– Explore differences
– Encourage respect
– Take personal responsibility
Who Should Attend This Course?
This workshop is suitable for all employees and management staff.
For more information on this workshop, please contact:
Tel: 613-234-2020, ext. 21