Advanced Skills for Today’s Workplace
Microsoft Word has become the standard for the creation of numerous documents such as letters, mailings, tables, flyers and more. This is the piece of software that is used the most in the workplace. In addition to word processing, you can also use Word for pictures, tables, charts, and diagrams.
In this one day workshop, you will be able to expand your skills beyond the basics of Microsoft Word 2007.
This workshop is offered within organizations for groups of 5 people or more.
Using Word 07 Templates
- Inserting a Calendar Template
- Inserting a Resume Template
- Inserting an Envelop Template
- Creating Templates
Using the Mailings Ribbon
- Creating Envelopes and Labels
- Understanding Mail Merge
- Creating Form Letters
- Working with Databases or Tables
- Inserting fields
- Previewing and Finishing the Merge
- Using the Outline View
- Revisiting Sections Breaks
- Inserting Multiple Headers and Footers
- Creating a Table of Content
- Inserting Bookmarks, Endnotes, Cross-References and Hyperlinks
- Setting up Track Changes
- Viewing Revisions
- Inserting Comments
- Comparing Documents
- Protecting Documents
At the end of this seminar, you will be able to:
- Use and create templates
- Perform Mail Merges
- Understand Section Breaks
- Insert multiple Headers and Footers
- Create Tables of contents
- Insert Links
- Work with Footnotes
- Use Track changes
- Insert comment
- Protect Document
Who Should Attend This Course?
This workshop is intended for anyone who has a good working knowledge of Microsoft Word 2007 and is seeking to increase their level of expertise in this application.
For more information on this workshop, please contact:
Tel: 613-234-2020, ext. 21