Improving Team Communications Using MS Outlook
Professional development and personal effectiveness
Tools and Technologies To Help Teams Stay Organized and On Track
This workshop will help your team communication become stronger, by sharing tasks, calendars and notes using Microsoft Office Outlook and OneNote. Sharing MS OneNote, outlook tasks and calendars will enhance team collaboration and communication using Outlook and keywords.
Participants must have a solid knowledge of Outlook.
- Understand the benefit of sharing tasks, calendars and notes
- Implement a communication plan for your team using outlook and OneNote
- Know who is doing what and when to keep everyone in the loop
- Consistently stay organized with your workload
- Enhance team collaboration using Outlook
- Review of Task management
- Introduction to OneNote and how this will benefit the team communication and sharing of information
- Sharing of Tasks/Calendars and OneNote for all members of the team
- Tips on how to handle tasks with multiple phases / multiple team members working together on a project or task
- Keywords/rules on how the team can get organized with the various shared outlook items
Strong knowledge of Outlook, a knowledge based comparable to learning objectives in the “Take Control of Your Workday with Outlook” workshop
People looking to be more efficient, managing small projects, multiple tasks, shared tasks. Teams wanting to communicate better through the use of software.