Effective Techniques to Manage Information
Learn to better manage your business and personal data environment by understanding higher level productivity boosters using MS Excel features. You’ll leave the workshop armed with techniques and tools you can implement immediately to increase your personal and business planning and management effectiveness.
This workshop is offered within organizations for groups of 5 people or more.
Course duration: 1 day
Making Sense of Data
• Use advanced Excel tools to bring your data alive with dynamic pivot tables and data querying functionality
Calculating Complex Math Easily
• Utilize 10 Excel math functions to boost data results
Planning Strategy with What-If Tools
• Schedule your personnel, create financial and operations scenarios
Making Data Stand Out for Others
• Design eye-catching charts to draw attention to key data points and trends
Keep Info Immediate and Relevant
• Explore data web query functionality to put the latest information in your reports
Share Info and Collaborate
• Work together on projects and consolidate results from multiple spreadsheets and users
Reduce Repetitive Tasks
• Use macros to create simple commands and alleviate repetitive spreadsheet tasks
At the end of this seminar, you will be able to:
• Manage your large complex data sets easily with Pivot tables and Lists
• Increase your math skills with top 10 most useful Functions
• Enable sophisticated business planning with “What-If” tools
• Bring information alive with advanced charting techniques
• Identify strategic market opportunities with mapping technologies
• Reduce your workload using Macros
Who Should Attend This Course?
Experienced MS Excel users who are frustrated by working with simple spreadsheets and charts and want to increase both their comfort and productivity with this versatile and powerful spreadsheet tool.
For more information on this workshop, please contact:
Tel: 613-234-2020, ext. 21