Create Your Own Unique Identity
What does it take to be seen as an authentic leader in your profession? Have you ever wondered how your appearance, behaviour and communication style are all connected to your unique identity in the workplace?
As successful business people we know how we are supposed to behave, but do we always follow through with consistency?
Your true effectiveness and credibility comes from authenticity in all aspects of your life, and the potential for growth and new opportunities are limitless.
Join us to discover how you would like others to see you, and learn how to effectively project who you are.
In this interactive and supportive one-day workshop, you will practice what you learn in order to understand and apply your new skills.
This workshop is offered within organizations for groups of 5 people or more.
Course duration: 1 day
By the end of this workshop, you will be able to:
• Define who you are as a professional and learn how to stand out from the crowd
• Define your communication style to create confidence in your message
• Communicate your message effectively using your voice and body language
• Discover your social and business etiquette style and refine how you make a powerful first and lasting impression
• Discover the two biggest challenges with first impressions in a business setting
All About You and Your Unique Brand
• Defining your individual visual brand statement
• First impressions in business
• Trust vs. warmth
• Common types of listening
• Listening responses
• Do’s and Don’ts
• How to get more from your connections and networking
Voice and Body Language
• Stance and Movements
• Facial Expressions
Business and Social Etiquette
• Business and social introductions
• Names and titles in correspondence
• How to remember names
• Conversation formula
• Personal Questions to avoid
Who Should Attend This Course?
Business professionals, whether seasoned or just starting out in their professional career.
For more information on this workshop, please contact:
Tel: 613-234-2020, ext. 21