Tools and Techniques to Make Your Presentations Memorable
This one-day course concentrates on planning, organizing, designing and helping you make the best use of MS PowerPoint™ 2010, by developing slides and handouts that add meaning and impact. Find out how a more creative approach to using PowerPoint™ can enhance how you create and present your information to your audience.
Learn how to make your information come alive and deliver dynamic, persuasive presentations with ease.
This workshop is offered within organizations for groups of 5 people or more.
By the end of this seminar, you will be able to:
• Effectively plan, organize and design powerful presentations
• Structure your information in a clear, engaging manner
• Stand out from the crowd and be memorable, powerful and credible
• Apply simple and effective techniques for designing a presentation
• Choose effective visual aids to enhance your presentation
• Learn specific techniques that presenters should observe
• Create PowerPoint™ presentations using the skills acquired
Plan and Design Effective Presentations
• Enlighten your audience – simplify your slides
• Learn how visuals can improve absorption of your message
• Use graphics and photos to increase impact
• Analyze your visuals: your perspective vs. the audience’s
• Design tips to magnify clarity and create powerful slides
• Using animation wisely
• Motivational and attention-building techniques
• Handouts that support your slides
• Organize your slides to make information flow
• Structure your slides in clear, engaging layouts
• Learn general formatting rules
• Determine the right layout to promote credibility
• How to add sound and video
• How the audience’s brain works
• Techniques to plan and organize your presentations
Who Should Attend This Course?
Anyone who would like to increase the impact on their audience by creating rich, engaging and informative presentations. Prerequisite: a solid knowledge of PowerPoint™ basics.
For more information on this workshop, please contact:
Tel: 613-234-2020, ext. 21