Building Your Foundation for Tenacity, Perseverance and Strength
Courage is like a muscle; the more you use it the stronger it grows. Although some may have an aptitude for it, anyone can learn to be courageous. Being courageous can take various forms, including: not shying away from uncomfortable situations, encouraging rather than stifling creativity among those around you, and a willingness to take calculated risks and decisions and stand by them. Demonstrating courage can fast track your career.
It’s not always easy to be a courageous leader, but usually a leader like this will be remembered with admiration and respect.
At this workshop, you’ll gain an understanding the qualities of courageous leadership, and learn how to apply and implement them – regardless of your position or role.
This workshop is offered within organizations for groups of 5 people or more.
Course duration: Half-day
Course language: English
• What is Courageous Leadership?
• Understanding the importance of self-awareness and& vulnerability
• Giving and receiving constructive feedback
• Tips on how to be a courageous leader
• The roles courage plays in leadership
By the end of this workshop, you will be able to:
• Learn to appreciate the value of being courageous when leading others
• Define values necessary for courage
• Understand the different types of courage and when to use each kind
• Discover ways of leading that inspire more courageous behaviour
• Realize the roles courage plays in leadership and their benefits
Who Should Attend?
Anyone who would like to improve their leadership skills (whatever your position, leadership skills are a benefit to every organization).
For more information on this workshop, please contact:
Tel: 613-234-2020, ext. 21