This workshop will help your team communication become stronger, by sharing tasks, calendars and notes using Microsoft Office Outlook and OneNote. Sharing MS OneNote, outlook tasks and calendars will enhance team collaboration and communication using Outlook and keywords.
Participants must have a solid knowledge of Outlook.
Pre-requisite: Take Control of Your Workday with Outlook
This workshop is offered within organizations for groups of 5 people or more.
By the end of this seminar, you will be able to:
• Understand the benefit of sharing tasks, calendars and notes
• Implement a communication plan for your team using outlook and OneNote
• Know who is doing what and when to keep everyone in the loop
• Consistently stay organized with your workload
• Enhance team collaboration using Outlook
• Review of Task management
• Introduction to OneNote and how this will benefit the team communication and sharing of information
• Sharing of Tasks/Calendars and OneNote for all members of the team
• Tips on how to handle tasks with multiple phases / multiple team members working together on a project or task
• Keywords/rules on how the team can get organized with the various shared outlook items
Who Should Attend This Course?
People looking to be more efficient, managing small projects, multiple tasks, shared tasks. Teams wanting to communicate better through the use of software.
For more information on this workshop, please contact:
Tel: 613-234-2020, ext. 21