Workload and Time Management Competency
Workload and Time Management
Achieving better results, both at work and in personal life by organizing time effectively and utilizing self-management habits that lead to increased productivity both on and off the job.
• Effectively managing one’s time and resources to ensure that work is completed efficiently
• Prioritize and identify more critical and less critical activities and tasks; adjusts priorities as appropriate
• Ensure that high-priority work is accomplished within required timelines
• Schedules by effectively allocating own time to complete work; coordinates own and others’ schedules to avoid conflicts
• Leverages resources by working with available resources (individuals, processes, departments, and tools) to complete work efficiently
• Stays focused by using time effectively and prevents irrelevant issues or distractions from interfering with work completion
• Know and rely on the “experts” in various departments who can address and solve special problems
PMC Open Enrollment Workshops addressing this competency:
Advanced Event Planning
Delegation Skills for the Workplace
Effective Meeting and Event Planning
Getting Organized and In Control
Management Skills for Administrative Professionals
MS Outlook 2016™
Practical Time and Workload Management
Project Management 101
Project Management Skills for Administrative Professionals
Stress Management Skills
Take Control of Your Workday with MS Outlook 2016™
The Outstanding Administrative Assistant
Our training services
For the public:
PMC’s open enrollment workshops are available to all individuals. Workshops are delivered in-person (in Ottawa) or as a live, instructor-led session online from anywhere.
Workshop dates run throughout the year.
For your team:
PMC delivers standard or customized workshops for a team or work group from your organization. Workshops can be delivered in person at your location, or online at a time that works for you. All for a surprisingly cost-effective price.
PMC offers an extensive library of micro-learning and longer video lessons on soft skills, management and software topics accessible through desktop or mobile devices. The content is self-paced, self-directed, with individual topic choices.