Organizational Knowledge Competency
Understanding the role of the department and job functions.
• Understanding departmental vision, mandate and direction
• Recognizing roles to achieve objectives
• Understanding role of central agencies
• Being familiar with processes and their impact on the Public Service
• Creating partnering opportunities to build networks
PMC Open Enrollment Workshops addressing this competency:
Communicating for Results
How Ottawa Works
Integrated Risk Management
Policy Analysis Toolbox – Part 1
Policy Analysis Toolbox – Part 2
Our training services
For the public:
PMC’s open enrollment workshops are available to all individuals. Workshops are delivered in-person (in Ottawa) or as a live, instructor-led session online from anywhere.
Workshop dates run throughout the year.
For your team:
PMC delivers standard or customized workshops for a team or work group from your organization. Workshops can be delivered in person at your location, or online at a time that works for you. All for a surprisingly cost-effective price.
PMC offers an extensive library of micro-learning and longer video lessons on soft skills, management and software topics accessible through desktop or mobile devices. The content is self-paced, self-directed, with individual topic choices.