Managing Remote Teams – Online Workshop (V203) - NEW
How to Manage and Inspire Remote Team Performance
This course will be scheduled in the near future. We will add dates to the website as soon as they become available. For more information please contact Sophie at email@example.com.
Learn how to successfully lead and manage individuals and teams who work in different locations. Acquire the tools, skills and methodologies that will help you to overcome the significant obstacles that are created by working in this way. The result is high performing teams that are highly aligned around shared purpose, processes and culture.
This is a half-day virtual live workshop.
Space is still available for all course dates listed, unless otherwise noted.
“Very informative, insightful. I would highly recommend this workshop.”
By the end of this virtual workshop, you will be able to:
- Establish compelling performance goals
- Create staff accountability
- Build effective relationships
- Strengthen team cooperation
- Delegate responsibilities
- Use distance technology
- Deliver performance feedback
- Meet project deliverables
- Identify and manage emotions
Please follow and like us:
Performance Management and Measurement
- Goal Setting – set mutual expectations for behavioural and operational objectives that are grounded in objective measurement practices.
- Project Management – create shared work processes that drive accountability and flexibility into fostering a collaborative high performing work environment.
- Feedback – build skills that create manager to employee and employee to employee feedback loops that create a supportive and constructive feedback environment that drives engagement and continuous improvement.
- Self-Directed – build task assignment processes that enhance employees’ ability to produce results with little direction from their manager.
- Accountability – create work processes that drive personal ownership for outcomes.
- Technology – select and utilize the right forms of technology to facilitate frequent and authentic communication between all team members.
- Dialogue – create a climate of healthy dialogue between all team members that enhances creativity, saves time, drives commitment, builds consensus and minimizes negative conflict.
- Building Rapport – utilize activities that create strong interpersonal bonds between team members.
- Passion – use a method that helps team members to create and recognize meaningful progress on the products and services they produce and the processes by which they produce them.
- Culture – create a team that uses strong shared values to stay strong, calm and resilient in the face of change.
Who Should Attend This Course?
Anyone who manages people that work at a distance.