We know it’s not always possible to attend classroom training. But we also know that you need to keep learning to do your job more effectively.
That’s why PMC offers an entire eLearning Library of self-directed, online modules, for those times when you simply can’t be in the classroom. While eLearning can’t replace traditional training, it is an innovative and effective way to keep pace with the constant change in your workplace, and to quickly close a knowledge or skill gap. It can also be an excellent way to reinforce what was learned in the classroom and make sure those new skills are actually put to good use.
With more than 10,000 video lessons in our eLearning Library, you’ll have the opportunity to learn critical skills needed to succeed in today’s always-connected world. The micro-learning modules cover a multitude of topics accessible to your desktop.
What is Micro-Learning?
Micro-learning is the process of learning through short, digestible, well-planned units. Bite-sized content enables you to access small chunks of information instantly, anytime, and from anywhere. The video modules are typically anywhere from three to 15 minutes in length, and interspersed with other activities. The micro-learning method is media-rich, science-backed, and created by experts to match the way we learn today—a proven way to engage 21st century brains.
Why consider e-learning?
Not only will you develop your skills and build your competencies, you will:
- Learn without committing large chunks of time
- Find lots of topics that appeal to you (and switch between them any time)
- Learn at your own pace and take breaks when you want to
- Have the freedom to tackle more challenging topics when you are better able to concentrate
- Enjoy a cost-effective way to learn not only what you need to learn, but also what you want to learn
- Have the opportunity to develop great self-discipline habits
- Feel more accomplished and motivated by completing many shorter modules instead of fewer longer ones
- Get test and quiz results immediately
- Review familiar topics to stay current
- Reinforce in-person, classroom learning or prepare for workshops in advance
- Enjoy the luxury of learning in the comfort of your own environment
- Be able to look up specific topics as you need them to do your job
Our eLearning Library puts you in control.
Your monthly subscription includes:
- Full access to our entire eLearning Library for one person (group rates are available, please contact us for details)
- Short, micro lessons, as well as longer multi-module sessions
- A wide range of topics, such as:
- Leadership and Management
- Personal Development
- Business Skills . Creativity
- Sales and Service
- Office Productivity
- And more!
- Expertly produced content that maintains your interest and keeps you engaged
- Most content is in English, but there are hundreds of lessons in French and other languages (please contact us for details)
With thousands of videos, quizzes, learning aids, and other resources, you’ll love our subscription-based, self-directed, all-access eLearning Library.
Contact us at 613-234-2020 or firstname.lastname@example.org today! Select your subscription level above and get started today!