Live, Instructor-Led Training Without the Travel
PMC’s new Virtual Live Classroom workshops give you comprehensive training right from your own computer. As with our traditional physical classroom format, Virtual Live Classroom (VLC) training provides hands-on learning, interactivity and participant engagement, all with the flexibility of learning from wherever you choose.
Virtual live training allows you to:
• Learn from your office, home, or from wherever you choose
• Engage with a live instructor for the complete duration of the course
• Access printable electronic versions of course materials
• Use your own PC for the duration of the class
• Interact with classmates from around the country and world
All You Need is a Computer with an Internet Connection
VLC offers two-way, person-to-person interaction in real time. It’s easy – you’ll receive simple instructions prior to the workshop to ensure your computer is set up for the class, and on class day, you simply join the workshop right from your work space. Please note that each participant requires a computer with internet access.
Why Choose Virtual Live Classroom Training?
• Save money: Eliminate travel time and expense – VLC requires no travel to a classroom location, making it very cost effective.
• Save time: Our VLC courses are generally 2 hours in length – you don’t have to spend too much time away from work.
• Instructor-led methodology: An instructional setting that is two-way, person-to-person, and in real time offers incomparable learning potential. As in traditional face-to-face classrooms, VLC offers these same valuable benefits from the comfort of your own workspace.
• Varied learning environment: VLC offers a varied learning experience. In addition to hands-on learning, the environment includes visual, video and audio interaction, social media, polling, chatting and more. The effective integration of these components bridges the potential for training to educate, engage, and inform.
• Availability to the most remote team members: As organizations and workforces have become increasingly dispersed, participation in the same training at the same time with one’s colleagues is a real challenge. VLC offers learning opportunities for even the most distant team members.
PMC’s VLC program is a cost-effective way to access training, with a live facilitator, providing opportunities for classroom interaction and peer-based learning.
Choose from the following upcoming PMC VLC topics today! Or for more information, please contact Sophie at email@example.com or by phone at 613-234-2020, ext. 21.
PMC Virtual Live Classroom Workshop Sessions:
The following are our 2-hour Virtual Instructor-Led Training workshops. Click on the session title for full outlines and details. Download the Registration Form for these workshops. There are no dates available currently, please check back again soon.
Building Cultural Competence: Creating Conditions for Workplace Success
Developing Social and Emotional Intelligence
Equip Yourself for Career Success with the DiSC® Assessment
Effective Conflict Resolution
Innovation and Creativity: What Kind of Thinker Are You?