Working as Part of a Remote Team – 3 Hour Online Workshop (V219)
Skills and Techniques to Stay Motivated and Productive Working from Home
In the current workplace climate, many of us have switched to working from home. We all have different comfort levels with this change. In this workshop, we will discuss the changes to the workplace that have been affecting many employee (in terms of productivity and mental health). This workshop will help you gain skills and techniques to keep yourself motivated and productive while working from home. In this session, you will learn how to better manage your time and to connect with your team. This session can be extremely beneficial for those who have had to adjust to a work-from-home culture.
This is a half-day virtual live workshop.
Space is still available for all course dates listed, unless otherwise noted.
By the end of this virtual workshop, you will have learned:
- The effects of virtual work on employees
- The skills that employees need for successful virtual work
- How to set goals that inspire motivation
- How to identify your own motivational factors
- How to be self-directed and coordinate your time effectively
- The use and misuse of technology
- How to communicate with your colleagues and connect with them
- Skills of remote workers
- Changes to your workplace
- Setting personal and professional goals
- Being self-directed by working on your Motivation
- Time management
- Communication and Technology
- Feedback and Conflict
- Connecting with colleagues
- Fueling your Passion
- Assessing and changing the new culture
Who Should Attend This Course?
Anyone working virtually that wants to develop their skills around this work arrangement.