PassionWorks! Use Your Emotions to Succeed at Work (P264) - NEW
How to Thrive Emotionally During Challenging Times
This course will be delivered two ways:
• In person (in classroom) in Ottawa
• Live, instructor-led session online
Please check available dates in the two sections on the right, and click the corresponding REGISTER ONLINE button for your choice.
How are you feeling while working these days? Do you feel like you have influence or agency over those emotions? Or are you feeling like circumstances dictate your mood?
This program gives you the science behind and the practices in support of diagnosing and creating your emotional experiences at work. The result is more satisfaction, joy, and peace in times that frequently trigger less positive emotions.
To learn more about the PassionWorks! Diagnostic Tool visit Diagnostic Tools (passionworks.com).
Space is still available for all course dates listed, unless otherwise noted.
By the end of this seminar, you will be able to:
- Monitor your emotional health at work
- Adapt to situations in an emotionally healthy way
- Sustain passion in your work without losing yourself
- Redirect cynicism and skepticism towards realistic optimism
- Lead yourself and others in connecting to meaning and progress
- Transfer good ideas into concrete actions
- Gain agency over the triggers that result in destructive emotions
- Finish your day with more energy than you started it
- Understand what drives your colleagues emotional experience at work
- Identify the emotions that are dominating your working experience
- Identify the factors that are triggering your emotions at work
- Plan for positively impacting your emotional triggers
- Connect the inputs of your work to values and competencies
- Connect the outputs of your work to mission and objectives
- Create personal and professional aspirations
- Match expectations with constraints
- Set and track input and output indicators
- Celebrate internal and external progress markers
- Eliminate destructive coasting behaviours
- Remove feelings of boredom in work tasks
- Shift feelings of cynicism and procrastination into meaningful action
Overcome Burn Out
- Reign in obsessive work practices
- Stop rushing around and spinning your wheels
- Build resilience habits that sustain peak performance
Once you register the first attendee, you’ll have the ability to add additional attendees or purchase other workshops
Who Should Attend This Course?
All leaders and individual contributors.
Does This Course Address Your Competency Development Needs?
This training workshop addresses:
• Achievement / Results Orientation
• Adaptability / Flexibility
• Analytical Thinking
• Change Management and Leadership
• Creative Thinking
• Dealing with Difficult Situations
• Decision Making / Decisiveness
• Emotional Intelligence
• Engagement and Motivation
• Impact / Influence
• Innovation and Initiative
• Interpersonal Relations
• Management Excellence
• Self Confidence / Self Esteem
• Teamwork and Cooperation
• Values and Ethics
• Working with Others
• Workload and Time Management