Developing Workplace Resilience for Top Performers (P263) - NEW
How to Sustain High Performance in Challenging Times
This course will be delivered two ways:
• In person (in classroom) in Ottawa
• Live, instructor-led session online
Please check available dates in the two sections on the right, and click the corresponding REGISTER ONLINE button for your choice.
The pace of work has never been faster. The amount of change is unprecedented. The standards of performance are rising. The tools that help us burn out are abundant. Our challenges just keep ramping up. The stakes seem so high. For better or worse, this pace of change is here to stay.
As a top performer, if you can’t change the circumstances around you, change the circumstances within you. This program will give top performers what they need to stay strong and get stuff done – for the long haul.
This is a one-day workshop in Ottawa.
Space is still available for all course dates listed, unless otherwise noted.
By the end of this seminar, you will be able to:
- Sustain top performance in your work
- Maintain hopefulness in your outlook
- Create a calm emotional state
- Deliver on the promises you make to yourself and others
- Teach others how to treat you
- Be your own resilience coach
- Have energy outside of your work
- Recover from stressful situations
- Increase your feelings of agency and self-control
- Identify personal/professional resilience protectors
- Identify personal/professional resilience threats
- Communicate your assessment to others
Saying No While Saying Yes
- Use improvisation techniques to modify timelines
- Deflecting non-core work requests
- Re scoping work to match resources
- Set, respect and communicate relationship limits
- Identify, set and communicate emotional limits
- Identify, set and communicate intellectual limits
Prioritize and Manage Risk
- Align efforts with mission vision values
- Align strategy with business practices
- Craft and communicate risk accountability
- Connect positive practices with physical and mental health
- Identify and manage challenges with locus of control efforts
- Adopt habits that prevent burn out
Once you register the first attendee, you’ll have the ability to add additional attendees or purchase other workshops
Who Should Attend This Course?
High performing individual contributors and leaders.
Does This Course Address Your Competency Development Needs?
This training workshop addresses:
• Achievement / Results Orientation
• Adaptability / Flexibility
• Analytical Thinking
• Change Management and Leadership
• Conflict Resolution
• Creative Thinking
• Dealing with Difficult Situations
• Decision Making / Decisiveness
• Emotional Intelligence
• Engagement and Motivation
• Impact / Influence
• Innovation and Initiative
• Interpersonal Relations
• Management Excellence
• Negotiating Techniques
• Problem Solving
• Risk Management and Assessment
• Self Confidence / Self Esteem
• Values and Ethics
• Working with Others
• Workload and Time Management