This Week’s Featured Course:
Boosting Your Remote Work Productivity with Microsoft Outlook – 3 Hour Online Workshop
Practical Strategies for Administrative Assistants
Next course date: October 21, 2021 – click here for full details
This half-day virtual live course is a perfect fit for anyone who is looking to manage their inbox and outbox while working remotely using MS Outlook (versions 2013, 2016 or 2019).
Although the practice of “telecommuting” or “telework” has been around for decades, most of us are not used to working remotely five days a week. Working remotely has challenges as well as benefits.
Microsoft Outlook has many built-in tools that are underused but can help supercharge your productivity. In this 3-hour course you’ll learn some practical tips and strategies to save time and accomplish your priorities as an administrative professional using Outlook and working remotely.
At the end of this seminar, you will be able to:
• Manage your time and your manager’s expectations, especially when working remotely
• Discover features in Outlook to help consistently focus on your priorities, your actions and your activities
• Set, keep track and achieve goals and objectives utilizing your system in Outlook
• Project professional credibility, authority and presence in online meetings
• Plan, organize and control your workload and priorities
Click here for complete details on this course.
Your workshop leader is Sue F. Sue has 20 years of experience in coaching, conducting training programs, facilitating workshops, seminars and developing course materials to suit clients and employees needs. She is recognized and highly regarded for creating a dynamic energetic learning environment. She is has a solid background in developing and presenting educational and informational programs. She has coached, consulted and facilitated seminars to create real, significant, and sustainable results on a variety of subjects
For more information, please contact:
Tel: 613-234-2020, ext. 21