This Week’s Featured Course:
Improving Your Memory
Using More of the Capacity You Already Have
Next course date: July 14, 2022 – click here for full details
This one-day virtual live course is a perfect fit for anyone who wants to use more of their natural capacity to help them learn, think, remember, and make today’s and tomorrow’s decisions more effectively.
Your memory helps you to shape your understanding of your present, and your application of your memories helps you to shape your future. How well your memory works has a direct impact on how much you get done in a day and the quality of your work. Your memory is a window into the health of your brain, how you care for it, and how you use it. It also helps to define who you are – for yourself and for those around you such as family members, friends, colleagues and others.
This very engaging, interactive, and memorable workshop is about your memory – how it works, how you can better use your recall capacity, and much more. We guarantee you’ll remember it for years to come!
At the end of this seminar, you will be able to:
• Make more informed day-to-day decisions about managing your sleep, your nutrition, your exercise, and other aspects of your routine that impact your brain fitness and memory
• Use more of the memory capacity you already have to handle more information in less time, enjoy better understanding, and achieve better results
• Make better decisions to safeguard your longer-term brain fitness and its memory capacity
• Help your family members, friends and colleagues to do the same
• Train more of your memory capacity to work more effectively for you
• Implement your personal memory-improvement action plan
Click here for complete details on this course.
Your workshop leader is Brodie C. Brodie is a passionate and versatile training professional with extensive experience working with diverse client groups, while demonstrating expertise in successfully planning, coordinating, scheduling and delivering training solutions. He is a member of the Institute for Performance and Learning, and has 10+ years of experience in the financial industry, having worked as HR Relationship Manager, Manager of Learning and Development and an instructor and facilitator. His experience as a trainer / facilitator has provided him with the opportunity to deliver to a broad range of participants, from front-line staff to senior leadership audiences. Brodie has a BA from Queens University in Kingston.
For more information, please contact:
Tel: 613-234-2020, ext. 21