This Week’s Featured Course:
Improving Your Memory
Using More of the Capacity You Already Have
Next course date: June 19, 2019 – click here for full details
This one-day workshop is perfect for anyone who wants to use more of their natural capacity to help them learn, think, remember, and make today’s and tomorrow’s decisions more effectively.
Your memory helps you to shape your understanding of your present, and your application of your memories helps you to shape your future. How well your memory works has a direct impact on how much you get done in a day and the quality of your work. Your memory is a window into the health of your brain, how you care for it, and how you use it. It also helps to define who you are – for yourself and for those around you such as family members, friends, colleagues and others.
This very engaging, interactive, and memorable workshop is about your memory – how it works, how you can better use your recall capacity, and much more. We guarantee you’ll remember it for years to come!
At the end of this seminar, you will be able to:
• Make more informed day-to-day decisions about managing your sleep, your nutrition, your exercise, and other aspects of your routine that impact your brain fitness and memory
• Use more of the memory capacity you already have to handle more information in less time, enjoy better understanding, and achieve better results
• Make better decisions to safeguard your longer-term brain fitness and its memory capacity
• Help your family members, friends and colleagues to do the same
• Train more of your memory capacity to work more effectively for you
• Implement your personal memory-improvement action plan
Your workshop leader is Bernard H. Bernard draws from his wealth of experience in customer service and management to provide tangible real life examples that resonate with his workshop participants. His sense of humour, creative approach and dynamic presentation style make his participants eager to contribute to the discussion even when the topic might be challenging. Bernard’s delivery focus is in empowering change, corporate knowledge transfer, understanding Gen-X and Gen-Y employees, team building, and negotiating skills. He brings to the training field 20 years of management experience from the private and public sectors. He has served as Director for non-profit training and development organizations and taught Business Management programs at the college level. He is an Emotional Intelligence Certified Coach and is a Myers-Briggs Type Indicator® qualified facilitator.
For more information, please contact:
Tel: 613-234-2020, ext. 21