Achieving Equilibrium in All Areas of Your Life
Achieving work/life balance means having equilibrium among all the priorities in your life, and this state of balance is different for every person.
This one-day workshop is interactive and dynamic. Exercises, self-assessments and case studies make it possible to quickly develop your aptitudes. The participant handbook is simple to use and will be an ideal refresher.
This workshop is offered within organizations for groups of 5 people or more.
Work and personal life conflicts
• Communicating to get what you need
• Fathering, partnering, and working
• Traveler’s aid…for parents who travel
• Renewing your passion to work
• Negotiating flexibility
• Techniques to eliminate procrastination
Dealing with change
• Being proactive
• Planning for the future
Dealing with Guilt
• Addressing fears
• Aging parents
• Single parenthood and work
• Saying No
• Acute stress vs. chronic stress
• Positive vs. negative stress
• Pro-stress personality types
• Dealing with workplace stress
Personal Action Plan
Who Should Attend This Course?
This workshop is suitable for all employees.
For more information on this workshop, please contact:
Tel: 613-234-2020, ext. 21