Powerful Tools to Focus Your Sales Efforts
Salespeople who focus their efforts and learn to “connect” to the Millennial Generation will be able to guarantee sales success in the future.
“The problem that you will face is that you are trying to sell to and communicate with a prospect/buyer that no longer exists – the world has changed!” – Sean McPheat
This workshop will help you understand the Millennials and how to adjust your sales approaches to build stronger connections and achieve success.
This workshop is offered within organizations for groups of 5 people or more.
- Understanding yourself
- 4 behavioural styles
- DISC analysis
- Adapting to different styles
The Millennial Generation – what is different?
The Relationship Cycle – building stronger connections to the Millennial Generation within your team
Key Steps to Persuade the Millennials
- Catch attention – W.I.I.F.M.?
- Arouse interest
- Qualifying the prospect
- The preliminary close
- Presenting the benefits – F/B/R
- Stimulate desire – dealing with objections
- Motivate action – 3 effective closing techniques
Committed action plan to improve your sales
At the end of this workshop, you will be better able to understand:
- The 4 behavioural styles and your sales approach
- The Millennial Generation and what motivates them
- How to adjust your sales spproach to them
- Elements of strong relationships
Who Should Attend This Course?
Sales people, sales managers, service people with sales opportunities
For more information on this workshop, please contact:
Tel: 613-234-2020, ext. 21