Exceeding Client Expectations Every Time
What sets apart ‘extraordinary customer service’ from plain old ‘help’? You’ll know it when you get it, and even more importantly, you’ll know it when you don’t. The secret is in the Customer Service Impact that is delivered from the provider to the customer.
This two-day course is packed with brainstorming on customer service look and feel, a self-assessment of your own personal customer service skills, and tactics and best practices to work into your team’s service delivery. But most of all, this is a chance to recharge your batteries, get back to the core essentials of customer service, and remember why you do what you do. You want to feel good at the end of the day and getting more kudos than complaints will do it.
This workshop is offered within organizations for groups of 5 people or more.
2 Compelling Reasons to Value Customers
What Value do You Bring?
What is a Client-Centric Attitude?
5 Steps to Great Customer Service
- First Impressions – The Opener
- Courtesy Counts: Remember Mom’s Advice
- Doing The Right Thing: Ethical Issues
- Final Impressions – The Closer
The Power of Positive Language
5 Steps to Relationship Building
- Establishing Rapport
- Interacting Positively With Customers
- Identifying Customers’ Needs
- Making The Customer Feel Valued
- Maintain Ongoing Relationships
The Link Between Client Service and Personality Types
Good Communication and Active Listening Skills
Understanding Assertion vs Aggression
Handling Different Types of Customers
- The Pushy, Obnoxious Customer
- The Timid, Indecisive Customer
- The Overly Friendly, Flirty Customer
- The Culturally Different Customer
Calming the Storm: Difficult Customer Contacts
Responding to the E-Customer – The 5 C’s of Writing
Being the Best You Can Be
At the end of this workshop, you will be able to:
- Recognize extraordinary customer service
- Use effective customer service strategies to respond to customer needs
- Utilize tips and strategies to add value to your interactions
- Effectively and easily build rapport and start noticing a positive change in your customer interactions
- Remain calm in the face of challenges
- Help your internal customers as well as your external ones
- Feel energized at having taken the time to talk, share, and strategize about the core of your business….your customers!
Who Should Attend?
Anyone who acts in a customer service capacity, to either external customers, internal customers or both in person, by phone, or e-mail. Also those who are not yet customer service providers but are preparing for advancement.
For more information on this workshop, please contact:
Tel: 613-234-2020, ext. 21