Practical Strategies for Administrative Assistants
Although the practice of “telecommuting” or “telework” has been around for decades, most of us are not used to working remotely five days a week. Working remotely has challenges as well as benefits.
Microsoft Outlook has many built-in tools that are underused but can help supercharge your productivity. In this half-day course you’ll learn some practical tips and strategies to save time and accomplish your priorities as an administrative professional using Outlook and working remotely.
This workshop is offered within organizations for groups of 5 people or more.
Course duration: Half-day
Course language: English
• Manage your inbox/outbox using outlook (a few tips)
• Assert your voice in remote/virtual meetings
• Manage your priorities from home
• Set boundaries / expectations and work towards work/life balance
By the end of this workshop, you will be able to:
• Manage your time and your manager’s expectations, especially when working remotely
• Discover features in Outlook to help consistently focus on your priorities, your actions and your activities
• Set, keep track and achieve goals and objectives utilizing your system in Outlook
• Project professional credibility, authority and presence in online meetings
• Plan, organize and control your workload and priorities
Who Should Attend?
This course is for anyone who is looking to manage their inbox and outbox while working remotely using MS Outlook (versions 2013, 2016 or 2019).
For more information on this workshop, please contact:
Tel: 613-234-2020, ext. 21