Effective Techniques to Re-Focus Your Energy
Today’s work environment offers us flexibility never enjoyed before, but conflicting priorities abound. We feel constant pressure to be all things to all people – the best employee, the best supervisor, the best partner, the best parent, and even the best son or daughter to an elderly parent. These conflicting priorities can leave us feeling like our lives are in chaos, but chaos is a naturally occurring phenomenon. How we respond to it will ultimately determine how happy and fulfilled we are in all areas of our lives.
Join us on this dynamic one-day course and explore your relationship with chaos. Learn to make chaos your ally rather than your enemy. Learn to make choices that will enable you to live life with less guilt and more satisfaction, and learn how to create a compelling future with you firmly in the centre.
This workshop is offered within organizations for groups of 5 people or more.
- Recognizing the signs of trouble (in yourself and others)
- Assessing and improving your tolerance for chaos
- Tips for balancing work and parenthood
- Techniques for setting and maintaining healthy boundaries
- Time management techniques for the 24/7 week
- Learning to expect and handle the unexpected
- Aligning your effort with your values
- Planned chaos (thriving not drowning)
- Flexible work options – what choices are available, and what can you afford to make
- Stress hormones and how to control them
At the end of this seminar you will be able to:
- Understand where you have been focusing your energy
- Implement an individualized action plan for success
- Determine what is working in your life and what isn’t
- Expand your comfort zone with chaos
- Feel empowered to make positive changes in your life
Who Should Attend?
This course is suitable for anybody who is struggling to balance career and home.
For more information on this workshop, please contact:
Tel: 613-234-2020, ext. 21