• Listen to others empathically
• Be able to use active listening skills to achieve personal and organizational success
• Improve working and personal relationships
• Model proactive listening skills for others to emulate
• Understand your old listening tendencies and implement more effective active listening patterns
Click here for complete details on this course. Click here to register.
Your workshop leader is Samantha B. Samantha is a fluently bilingual instructor and course developer. She is a gifted communicator and energetic, engaging facilitator and teacher. She has 12 years of practical management, marketing and sales experience in the private sector, non-profit organizations and the public sector. Her diverse experience includes work as a freelance reporter, a fundraiser for non-profit organizations, and a civilian surveillance monitor for the Ottawa Police. In 2005, Samantha co-founded Ottawa’s principle technology newspaper and managed business operations for two years.
For more information, please contact:
Tel: 613-234-2020, ext. 21
Email: sgouedard at pmctraining.com